Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday

Today, I went walking with Shimo and Katie for 2.5 miles and then Katie and I went to a craft show some ladies in our compound had. I got a hot plate that has an imbondeiro tree on it.
After the craft show I made cupcakes for Jacob's teacher, Mr. Reid, and took them to the school to have a little party for him with the kids. I think the kids like it more than the teachers do. :-) After school Jacob was supposed to have football(soccer) practice but I only brought shin guards and not cleats. :-) So I let them play for a little while and then had Jacob do his homework. I got to the school at 2:15 and soccer was supposed to be at 3:15-4:15 and then he had a dress rehearsal for the American kids performance for International day from 4:30-5:30. I think we left right at 5:30 and came home and got ready for their tennis lessons at 6pm that the coach didn't even show up for. We now have tennis lessons Friday morning at 8am since they are out of school for another holiday. Kenny took the boys home and feed them dinner and put them to bed while I went to my photography class.

No comments:

Post a Comment