Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Skyping

Today did not feel like Thanksgiving at all. Everyone was at work and school and I was home alone. For dinner we had rotisserie chicken, croissants, and baked beans. During dinner we did have a pleasant surprise and was able to skype with my mom and family, the Finley's, and Kenny's dad's family. They all had to show us their turkeys and dressing and dumplings...but that is ok...it made it feel more like Thanksgiving talking to everyone and seeing the yummy food. It also makes us miss home a little more. :-) Only 16 more days and we leave for the US!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, Jared came home with a pilgrim hat on and he was walking around singing I have my
Pill-a-gram hat on, I have my Pill-a-gram. It was the cutest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment