Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Souls Day

Today is all souls day and in Luanda it is a public holiday. With it being the 2nd Kenny had to work but the boys were out of school. Jacob had Adam spend the night last night and then today they had tennis lessons.  After lunch we all went to the Amer's house and they helped me work on our trip to London and the boys played with their kids. Before we left Shimo, Farah, Wael and I played a game of Minute to Win It on Wii. It was their first time to play and my first time to win. :-) Normally, I am playing Jacob or Kenny and I always loose. On our way home this afternoon Jacob told me that he felt like he could really trust Adam and he thought Adam would be his Aiden in Africa. That made me feel so good because before we moved here Jacob always told us he would never have friends here that he only has one friend and that is Aiden. :-) Now he has a good friend from Oklahoma and a good friend from Egypt.


No comments:

Post a Comment