Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my moms birthday and I am not there to help her celebrate. :(

My mom has always been there for me through it all...even when I might not have wanted her there...and I am so thankful for that. She is a very giving person always putting every one's needs before her own. She will go out of her way to help anyone. She has put up with me and my brothers fighting...hours and hours of me playing the flute...learning how to drive....high school....college....getting married....having my 2 boys...and moving to Africa. Through it all she has always only wanted the best for me and never asked for anything in return. Now that I am a mom and realize how hard it is...it makes me appreciate her even more.


A Mother Like You
To say that you're wonderful, is just not enough. 

You're absolutely amazing, both beautiful and tough.
I couldn't have asked, for a better mother than you. 
I'll love you forever, that shall always be true.You are a special lady, that places others ahead. 
Always worked tirelessly, to provide me with shelter and bread.You've always encouraged me, to reach for the stars. 
Taught me the importance, of brushing off scars.I enjoy talking with you, laughing and spending time. 
When we are apart, it feels like a crime.For everything you have done, and all that you do, I'm fortunate and lucky, 
to have a mother like you.
by anitapoems.com


I love you mom and wish you the best birthday every. Miss you lots!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment