Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What's going on?

A group of us girls went fishing a couple of weeks ago. We didn't catch anything but we had a blast together.




We found this for kids that is an obstacle course in the water.
These ladies, Katie and Bev, I will miss the most. 


We seen this Hot Dog lady while going fishing.

I just love these two boys....even with long hair. :-)

My fly boy!!!

Jacob and his friend Lewis.

Jared, Lewis and Jacob

I am not sure the name of this restaurant but every time I see it I think of KFC so I assume this means Kentucky Fried Frango(chicken).

Jared is on his way to loosing his bottom teeth. He is a little scared to pull them so for now he is growing 4 teeth. 

Katie and I went fabric shopping one last time for me. These are actually for some other ladies in the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment