Monday, October 15, 2012

Out with the old and in with the new.....

It lasted a couple of weeks. Last Wednesday Nelson didn't show up and I asked why. He said he had gone to the doctor and when I asked for his doctor note he said he forgot it and that he would bring it on Thursday. When he showed on Thursday he forgot it again. I told him he had until the end of the day to bring it back and he assured me he would. Guess what? I never seen him until Friday morning. He was here bright and early about 6:30 and was busy working. Kenny told him to be at the house at 4pm to talk. When he came back at 6pm with his friend Kenny told him he would not work for us anymore. I am so glad Kenny was there to do my dirty work. Nelson said he understood and took his money for the month and told Kenny to tell me Thank you. Sela said she was glad we got rid of him because he was lazy and crazy. 

Today I talked to my neighbors gardener that is always there and asked him if he would like to work my yard too. He said no problem and that he would start tomorrow. About 5 minutes later Sela said he was already working in my yard. What a good man....I hope!! :-) The lady that used to live in the house said he was excellent. So now I have a Sela and 2 Baptista's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment